Weekly Routine Chart Set
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Our Weekly Routine Chart is a great resource and visual aid for your child.
- Sit down with your child to discuss their upcoming activities for the week. Use the accompanying individual magnet set to represent their routine and any additional activities or events planned, to create a nice clear visual aid.
- Refer back to the chart throughout the week to engage, prompt or remind your child of their routine.
- Use the chart to introduce and develop concepts of time, days of the week, word recognition.
- Use photo frames to represent people in your child's life and routine. For example, a picture of nanna to represent nanna daycare, a picture of family daycare mum, a respite or support worker, a photo of dad to show his return from travel or his FIFO roster.
- The weekly routine chart is a flexible, large format magnet designed for your fridge or an alternative magnetic board / surface.
- The magnetic base chart is liquid chalk friendly and designed to grow with your family. When you're child is old enough, remove the magnets and write down their weekly activities/events.
- Additional magnet sets (extensions) are available for purchase to use on the bottom of your weekly routine chart including morning/evening routine sets, school routine set, reward chart set.
- Warning! This product is not suitable for children under 3 years. Contains small parts.
- Magnetic Base Chart (A3 size)
- Weekly Routine Magnet Set, 46 x square picture magnets (4 x 4cm), 2 x blank magnets.
LIQUID CHALK MARKERS SOLD SEPARATELY