Freezer Inventory (larger than A3)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
Finally a solution for the deep freezer!! This planner offers a great solution for those of us who like to hoard frozen goods :)
This planner is a great resource and visual aid and can simply sit on your indoor or outdoor freezer. Complete a full inventory of your freezer goods/contents. Use it to maintain/rotate meat, support your budgeting and meal planning, or keep inventory of all your pre-prepared meals that you put in the freezer.
- Custom designed to maximise space and functionality, this planner provides a good visual aid for your freezer inventory.
- Our magnetic chalkboards are quality, large format (flexible) magnets, designed for your fridge or an alternative magnetic surface / board to complete your 'organisation station' at home.
- Enjoy the portability of the magnetic chalkboard. No installation or wall/cupboard surface is required. Perfect for renting.
- Simply remove from the fridge/freezer, sit down at the table with a coffee and plan away!
- This is a 'wet-erase' product, for use with liquid chalk markers and can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
- Dimensions; 14 x 18 inch or 35.5cm x 45.7cm.
(Please note: this is a significantly larger fridge magnet than other products currently on the market, please be sure to measure your fridge/freezer to ensure a good fit!)
LIQUID CHALK MARKERS SOLD SEPARATELY
- Our planners are wet-erase and should be cleaned with a soft damp (fabric based) cloth.
We recommend micro-fibre cloths, which are readily available at Coles, Woolworths, Kmart & Bunnings.
- Certain products are known to cause damage to our planner surfaces. PAPER TOWEL, WET WIPES AND TISSUES SHOULD NOT BE USED TO CLEAN PLANNERS.
- We do not recommend pumping your liquid chalk on your planners as this can cause indentation. Use an alternative hard/firm non-porous surface for this.
- When low on ink, shake your liquid chalk and pump fresh ink through.
- You should not need to apply pressure to write with liquid chalk or clean your planner.