Blending Consonants & Digraphs Flash Cards - Write & Wipe w/marker
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
Blending Consonants & Digraphs Flash Cards
These cards will help early learners recognise sounds when letters are blended together and encourage them to read fluently by sounding them out.
The 65 re-usable educational flash cards are an ideal introduction to reading and writing the most popular digraphs, initial and final blending consonants.
This is an important skill that children need to learn in order to be fluent and confident readers. Set includes 47 different initial blends, final blends and digraphs. Using the wipe-clean pen included, children can practise writing these sounds over and over again.
- These cards are a great learning tool or game for at home or in the classroom.
- They will help to encourage fluent reading and recognition of letter blends and sounds.
- Each card is laminated making them durable and easy to keep clean.
- The cards are double-sided and colour coded for easy sorting.
- This pack includes 65 double-sided sound cards and 4 double-sided activity guide cards.
- Card dimensions 12.3cm x 8.7cm
Recommended for ages 5 & over.