Reward Chart Set
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Our Reward Chart is packed with modern features!! I mean what other chart features rewards such as 1:1 Mum & Dad time, a babychino or ipad?!!
- Sit down with your children to establish some age-appropriate tasks/goals together, that you'd like to spend some time working on.
- Encourage your child/ren to participate in the selection of their own relevant and age-appropriate rewards.
- Discuss and agree how many stars your child requires in order to meet their reward. This may vary according to child's age or number of tasks used per child.
- Use provided stars to encourage and positively reinforce your child's efforts and progress toward their reward/s. The key here is positive reinforcement!
- Use the reward chart to support everyday routines including; toilet training, brushing teeth, bathing/showering and bedtime routine. Promote family values such as sharing, using manners, playing nicely with siblings. Encourage healthier eating habits/behaviour at the dinner table. The possibilities are endless!
- Set realistic and achievable expectations and be sure to celebrate with your child when they demonstrate progress toward and reach their reward.
- The magnetic base chart is liquid chalk friendly and designed to grow with your family. You can personalise with your child/ren's names or customise it further using liquid chalk and/or the additional blank magnets included. This provides the option of writing down/recording pocket money or additional tasks and rewards.
- The reward chart (base) is a flexible, large format magnet designed for your fridge or an alternative magnetic board/surface.
- Warning! Not suitable for children under 3 years due to small magnets.
- Magnetic Base Chart; 41cm x 32cm.
- Task/Reward Magnet Set; 37 x square picture magnets, 3 x blank magnets, with dimension 4 x 4cm.
- Star magnet Set; 10 x 4 colours (40 total), with dimension 3 x 3cm.
LIQUID CHALK MARKERS SOLD SEPARATELY